Sunday, March 18, 2007

Boogie-wonderland









Here are some of the pictures from the Gala I attended on Saturday....was a truly fantastic night. I mingled with senior managers from Toyota, Jemca- Europe's largest and highest performing Toyota dealership. Later I was introduced to the head of Jemca's UK retails parts division. Over a few drinks, we touched upon the subject of JMF- a new venture which he is seeking to secure in the coming months. As a result a I have landed a lucrative job helping establish a marketing campaign to institutionalise JMF as a major UK parts players.

6 comments:

koalapuff said...

Woooooooow!!!! You go girl!

gdcom student said...

thats fantastic1 well done melissa

Aimee

gdcom student said...

Thank girls! talk about networking, my mouth and feet are stilll killing!

M.

gdcom student said...

Well done sweetie, your work looks amazing!!!

Hassie x

gdcom student said...

Thanks for the message and txt hassie xxx

ting of pong said...

this is still my ultimate favourite... absolutely stunningly like uhhhhh... the colours are GOREGOUS, and i can totally see you in it!!!