Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Day 48, project 48 (d48: p48)

THE CLIENT:

SOUTHSIDE : Youth Development Scheme
Charity based organisation that promotes sporting activities for disadvantaged children from ethnic minorities.


THE BRIEF:

Design job 1: Branding: logo design
Design jon 2: Merchandise: T-shirt design for the new football kits


THE OUTCOME:

(presentation board1)



(board2: logo designs)



(board3: kit designs)





Start time: 14:45 (2/5/07)
Delivery time: 18:08 (2/5/07). Emailed to Naeem Ahmed, Southside organiser.

6 comments:

gdcom student said...

I think you have done a very good job as it reflects exactly what is your client about. Really like the first board and the tshirts!
C*

gdcom student said...

Thanks Cris, I'm realising so many of my interests through doing this project and having a clearer idea of what I want to after the course. I think company branding is one that I'm really enjoying.
We'll have to see...watch this space!

M x

Ravi Sohanpal said...

I'm all for disadvantaged children from ethnic minorities ! :-/

Don't know if you realise it but you have a very distinct style emerging...quite bold and graphic, reminiscent of old revolutionist posters. It's great, you're coming into your own - soon you'll be a revolutionist yourself! Love & Peace 2 u my sister haha.

gdcom student said...

So you think my work is 'revolutionary'!! "Make art and not war"!

Thanks for the support Rav, didn't realise until you commented on that. It's amazing how many things this project is revealing. It's exhasuting...but amazing!

M.

gdcom student said...

I love the first presentation board for this project, the type you used works really well with the image.
peace out
Asya

gdcom student said...

Solidarity my sister. I thank you for your comment, it's great to have so much support from class-mates. One love to you all.

Mx