Thursday, May 3, 2007

Day 49, project 49 (d49: p49)

THE CLIENT:

St. George's Charity Shop,
(St. George's, Christ Church and St. Pauls Union)
www.stgeorgechristchurchstpaul.net

(Parish church)










THE BRIEF:

To design company carrier bags for St. George's Charity Shop
(St. George's, Chirst Church and St. Paul's collective bag design- below)




THE OUTCOMES:

AM: 10:00-12:00 (Visit to Church Parish and project discussion with Sandra Campbell, St. George's Charity manager
PM: Project execution

(presentation board1)



(board2- design)



(board 3- colour swatches)




Start time: 10:00 (3/5/07)
delivery time: 16:04 (3/5/07). Emailed to Sandra Campbell.

5 comments:

Shine On said...

this is really effective! Well done! There really is no stopping you now is there? I admire how you've handled yourself in executing so many projects in such little time, and still been able to apply yourself fully to each clients' needs. Keep it up - commendations all round!

gdcom student said...

I thank you kind sir, def could use you as a Publicist or personal motivator! Truly, you're support is greatly appreciated.

M.

gdcom student said...

I agree with mr. shinenon!!!

I really like the first layout!! Could that be the bag?? Is like an updated version of their current one!
Well done you!!! I hope you see this one out there as well (like mary and her clothing!!)
Besos*

ana said...

as i said to mary... YOU'RE ON FIRE (as well)
though I have a problem with you... How am I going to have a pic representing your work???? I guess that calendar you ve been putting up everyday.

gdcom student said...

Thanks so much for the support! It means so much to hear comments like this. I apologise for the delay in the image, but I'm having a problem deciding as well!

M.x