Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Day 61, project 61 (d61:p61)

THE CLIENT:

Traffic People, Kingly Court, Carnaby Street.
www.trafficpeople.net

Distributors in UK, Austria, France, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, and Spain.






THE BRIEF:

Promotional flyer design


THE OUTCOME:
2x design concept
(2x public distribution/ 1x private distribution to Agents)

(presentation board)



(board2/ concept1)



(board3/ concept2)





Start time: 12:10 (15/5/07)
Delivery time: 19:21 (15/5/07). Emailed to Rob Reynold, UK manager.

6 comments:

gdcom student said...

Beautiful work, the purple board has a very sensitive feminine touch to it, it’s very different to what I have seen you do before, its really good to see that you can pull of that style as well many others further down the blog.
Asya

gdcom student said...

Thanks Asya, I wanted to show them to very different approaches. One is very in keeping with their current promo, and the other was visualising my first instinct of the shop (the purple). We'll have to see which one they prefer!

M.x

Shine On said...

these are really good. The purple one is hactually beautiful

Anonymous said...

I prefer the one with all the pictures, its very funky and witty. I think unless they are looking for something more elegant, they'l go with your purple one (with the beautiful detail). Otherwise its road signs and traffic lights and legs all the way! Its insane, I love it!!Mazzzz x

gdcom student said...

Thanks guys. I have to say I still don't really know which one I prefer myself! But it was brilliant fun doing both designs.

M.x

ting of pong said...

uhhhh these are beeee-yootiful.... love the purple one.. ahh that lush dark purple... its like drinkable good quality smooth and thick but flowing chocolate. the colourful one is gorge too.. absolutely gorge.
well done melissa bavanandan!!!
xxx