Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Day 27, project 27 (d27: p27)

THE CLIENT:

Cheese & Fickle- hand crafted bags.

www.cheeseandfickle.com





THE BRIEF:

Starter branding- to design the logo (updated to the website and used for future promotion of the company).



THE OUTCOME:
1. 6 logo designs
2. 1 chosen for main logo
3. business cards
4. online price-tags/ printable as brand labels

(presentation board1)



(logo designs)



(main logo)



(logo board)



(business cards)



(online pricetags)




Start time: 10:46 (11/4/07)
Delivery time: 19:05 (11/4/07). Emailed to TJ Usher, owner of Cheese&Fickle.

6 comments:

gdcom student said...

Hello Melissa.
Out of all the projects you have been doing, this has to be one of my personal favourites. I like the zip effect and it works really well for their brand image.
And the bold use of colours looks cool, hope you get a free bag for designing a wicked logo for them.
Asya

gdcom student said...

Hello Asya!
Thanks so much for your lovely comment. I really enjoyed doing this project. Couldn't believe how fast the day went, there was still so much I wanted to do...but another day! I am going to stay in touch with the owner, looks like she will need some work for the future, so I'm very happy with the result!
M x

gdcom student said...

How's it going? It appears from your blog, very well...good stuff. How are you maintaining energy...guess its lots of home made cake and perspiration!
GTS

gdcom student said...

Hey mel! It seems that Geoff knows your secret to keep yourself going on and on... Your mums cake is fantastic!!
This project is the best so far! Asya is right!!
Just love it!
besos
C*

koalapuff said...

Lol, everyone loves Mel's mum's CAKE!! Great logo design, I could actually 'hear' the noise of a zipper when looking at it!

gdcom student said...

Gracias amigos. Tis true..I have gained my weight in cake...but is all for a good cause! This has definetly been one of my favourites so far and the owner has offered me one of her bags as a token of her appreciation and the chance to work with her later down the line. I guess that has been my energy boost!
M x