Thursday, April 12, 2007

Day 28, project 28 (d28: p28)

THE CLIENT:

Sam Greenberg- Vintage Clothing store, Carnaby Street also concessioned at Topman flagship store on Oxforrd Street.

www.samgreenbergrwl.co.uk






THE BRIEF:

To re-design and update the existing flyer to represent SAM GREENBERG's identity in 2007

(existing flyer- unchanged since their opening 3 years ago)



THE OUTCOME:

(inspiration behind the creation...true Greenberg)



(presentation board1)


(exterior design)


(interior design)




Start time: 10:57 (12/4/07)
Delivery time: 18: 04 (12/4/07). Emailed to Daniel Greenberg.

4 comments:

Shine On said...

A job very well done. One of your most impressive works to date without a doubt. This blog is great - always leaves me wanting more! Great stuff

gdcom student said...

Thank you Mr. X! That's made my day,

M x

gdcom student said...

I think your BT Home Hub Router project has been the most intriguing so far...but what happened next??? Please update us. Thank you, Rav.

gdcom student said...

Indeedio. I think that's one hopeless project I've been trying to forget about! But will keep you posted on that...I'm still on hold...

M.